The Donndo Report

Check out my fam's blogs: Kara's: westsidestoryblog.blogspot.com Keely's: tennesseewarrens.blogspot.com Aunt Dee's: deescreativeoutlet.blogspot.com Valarie's: parkerspeople.blogspot.com Aunt Brenda's: roth5.blogspot.com

Friday, January 26, 2007

Back To School



Hey everybody! Wow, it's been such a whirlwind 3 weeks since we got back to school .With the start of classes, and getting used to a new routine, I can't believe how time flies! I'm really enjoing my new classes this semester, I've already learned so much life-applicable stuff. And God has really blessed my time with Dan, the 7 year old that I babysit for. We talked some last semester about Jesus and faith, and he's come up with some really good questions recently! Please be praying for him if you think of it.
My class work load is a bit heavier than last semester, but I've been lucky to have some time to get ahead and also some free time. Last weekend, my good friend Rachel came to visit from home. It was a fun and very relaxing time for us both. I'm realizing so much now that time with old friends is so precious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, Kel, in that first picture you don't look too relaxed... :o)

Glad to hear that things are going so well and that you remain teachable.

Love you,
AuntDee

1/29/2007 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home