The Donndo Report

Check out my fam's blogs: Kara's: westsidestoryblog.blogspot.com Keely's: tennesseewarrens.blogspot.com Aunt Dee's: deescreativeoutlet.blogspot.com Valarie's: parkerspeople.blogspot.com Aunt Brenda's: roth5.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pullman Visit

Last week I got the privelege to visit my sister and Chris, and their two kids! It was so fun to see the cutest kids in the world and what awesome parents Chris & Kara are. They were so much fun to be with, and I already miss them!


Here he is! He looks so much like his dad!

holding her brother
watching out the window





naomi loves bath time and brushing her teeth
a tired Chris & Naomi
naomi absolutely adores Ezra, and she's really gentle with him. she'll rock him and sing when he's in his swing







Kara and Ezra


brother and sister together

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Great shots, Kelly! I'm glad that you got to go and spend time with the growing fam. I love the close up you took of The Nomes.

Love you,
A Dee

6/04/2007 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home