The Donndo Report

Check out my fam's blogs: Kara's: westsidestoryblog.blogspot.com Keely's: tennesseewarrens.blogspot.com Aunt Dee's: deescreativeoutlet.blogspot.com Valarie's: parkerspeople.blogspot.com Aunt Brenda's: roth5.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's been a while since I've said anything, things are going really well. I had a really busy week with homework, but I love my classes and my professors. They're all teaching me so much about the Bible that I never knew before and it's really exciting! I also started babysitting for a 2nd grade boy this week, which is a great job for me. He's very smart and makes me laugh all the time with his inquisitiveness!
Tonight was open dorms, which is when our brother hall can come up to our hall and hang out for a few hours. We made food and played games, but it all ended abruptly when someone pulled the fire alarm! Evacuation took up the rest of our time, but after all of that I got to go rollerblading with some people. I was a pretty sight, wobbling all over the sidewalks since I haven't skated since 7th grade, but it was still so much fun. :)we went in a loop and crossed the Chicago River (on this bridge) twice, the water was so pretty all lit up at night.

We also went by millenium park and then climbed on these lion statues (rollerblades and all).

1 Comments:

Blogger Keely said...

I was beginning to wonder about you...

9/12/2006 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home